View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 04:59 PM
roseee

I have a Bother Innovis 4000D and am wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me with the embroidery. I was embroidering some beach towels and after doing a couple of the towels, and, it does finish the whole project very well, but after it stops and I take the project out of the machine I get a message to check the upper thread. If this doesn't correct the situation, I have to check for lint etc. and then it works again. Finally, after a few more towels nothing worked except changing the bobbin case and then it worked fine. Is this a normal situation with the bobbin case and re-threading? I have only had this machine for less than a year. It embroiders very nice, but this stopping and re-threading and changing bobbin cases is very frustrating. Is anyone else having this problem or is there just something wrong with my machine and/or bobbin case??? I need to go to the dealer and order a new bobbin case, but I just didn't know if this was an ongoing problem. Thanks for any information anyone has to give me in this regard. Rose in St. Louis