Old 05-28-2011, 08:55 AM
ann31039

Originally Posted by Flying_V_Goddess
Originally Posted by ann31039
you can buy small empty plastic applicator bottles at the craft stores. they have the long applicator tips that you can cut off to give the size line of glue you need. i used a pin to poke a hole in the tip and got a very fine line that way. in some ways it works better than the metal tip. cause you can just repoke the hole when it clogs. the metal tip is very very tiny and can only be cleaned with the super fine wire that comes with it. and i lost the wire. so to clean the metal one now i have to wash it often in hot water. the plastic tips work just as well and fit on the glue bottle too or you can put some in the small bottle. the small bottle is a little easier to control for me.
I think I saw some miniture squeeze bottles at Wal-Mart, but I don't think it was in the craft section. But I can't remember where I saw it. Maybe the kitchen gadget section? I know they have the larger squeeze bottles there. I'll have to try finding those bottles again and see if they'll work.
check the cake decorating ilse too. i've seen them at michael's, and hobby lobby in the paint's section. and i've seen them in the dollar stores occasionally also. they are just handy for alot of things.