View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 04:33 PM
sandiphi

I do have puzzle pieces already on my floor. I used them around the pool table, prior to selling it. I will be using them once my room is complete, around my long arm, feels good on the feet. I did use my pool table as a cutting table, as a table to lay out and pin my quilts. But, that is now gone, on to better things.

I went to home depot and found that my solution is an easy one. To eliminate a lot of time and hard work, we chose to go with a product called Traffic Master Allure. It is a floating resilient plank flooring. It does not adhere to the existing floor, it adheres to itself. It is flexible and easy to cut and install. Looks just like a wood floor. It is going to be a little pricey but well worth it. I don't have to scrape the old paint off. Vinyl tiles won't work too well on the cement according to the lady at home depot. And carpet wasn't my first choice.

So thanks for all your suggestions. I am now psyched again to work on this room and get it done. The floor should be done by this weekend, I hope. :mrgreen: