View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:46 AM
zoeytoo

Originally Posted by running1
Zoeytoo... beautifully put!! I love what you said about chemists... while teaching HS science for many years, my colleagues and I would often find ourselves "playing" after school to "see what happens when..." So often the phrase, "well, look at that!!"... I was reminded of that... but I can hear myself saying that when I see a quilt with fabrics I would never have put together, or a pattern I never would have or could have thought up...
Loved your long windedness!!
Thaaaaaaaank you. I like when you read my contribution and find a part you relate to. Nice to know I share your feelings too. None of my dear friends are into my pleasures, knit, crochet, quilt, etc. But we go to movies, dinner,
sports, etc. Here I can be me and you know how I feel. I went to Cape Cod and you can guess what I was thinking as we site saw " this would be a good quilt pattern" or "where are the quilt stores" but they were thinking "where is
the beach" or "where are the clothing shops" now if I went there with you or
the forum members we would be on the "quilt wave length". Time to get food for hungry family. Talk to you later I hope. I know how to do this. It's contacting personal reponsers I can't do I think.I tried to go to a book site looking for tesselations and got a talk group who were insulting one another
big time and I could not get deleted cause they said problem try later. Here people are so nice, there they like to fight. Too bad for them I think. By now.