Thread: Dolly Days BOM
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 06:43 PM
pvquilter
Banned

Yes I got the book and block 1&2 and background fabrics if I remember right. I was going to do my applique with interfacing, but some of the pieces are so small, it may be hard to do.I have not really had time to work on this yet, but I may do mine with machine applique or blanket stitch. Keep me posted. I probably won't get started for awhile.Maybe I can take it with me when we go to the lake camping for a week. I really want to get going on this, but I also do machine quilting as a business and have been quite busy right now. Talk to you soon. Good luck. Are you getting yours from Stitchin Heaven in Texas?

Originally Posted by patchesquilting
Hi there...I've started late on this project (mailing issues to Australia which the lovely ladies at the shop are working on). I'm planning on doing needle turn. Have just received the fabrics for Blocks # 3 & 4, but the first two blocks are lost in transit. Do you get the pattern and backing fabrics with the first mailout? I hope that you are enjoying the quilt so far. I will post some photos as I go.
Cheers from Australia