Old 06-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Candy Apple Quilts

There is a vast difference between Joann stores and the online version --- the customer service reps will even tell you that they aren't the same company! I'm not sure exactly how that works, but..... the coupons I receive in the mail and the newspaper for my local store are also good online, and the email coupons are also good in the store. Confusing, but a good coupon is a good coupon, right? :D

I'm very fortunate to live near a Joann "ETC", and it's a very large store with lots of wonderful fabric, crafts galore, and decorating items. I can spend hours in there just wandering around. Admittedly though, I do buy more online. I usually know what I want (like scrap-booking items for making cards and projects) and I can just go to the site when it's 40% off, get an additional 15% off for my teacher discount, or free shipping. You just can't beat that kind of price! They also put their quilting notions on sale for 50% off, and I stock up for my customers so I can save them a trip!

I have to say that it's one of my favorite stores to shop in, and one of my favorite online experiences too! :thumbup: