View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:59 AM
Diana Lynne

Originally Posted by deedum
Ok, so I just started again trying to save on coupons, and I put my savings in my sewing jar for fabric and sales. Heehee, I am so smart :lol: So far I have a grand total of $2.85, well I just started yesterday. I am wondering if anyone else is saving as well and have any tips to share? My tip is go to krazycouponlady.com to print binder pages for your book to help you get started. It was kinda fun!
I coupon and so far I am saving almost 100.00 on my weekly shopping :thumbup: ..My daughter is awesome at it and here are some of her tips she has given me..Go to hotcouponworld.com You can print coupons and use them as well..Check the manufacture sites for the products you use..Alot of times you can get coupons from there as well..Some stores double and triple coupons..Say you have a detergent coupon for 50cent..The store that doubles them will make it a 1.00 off..the buy one get one sales is awesome and if you have a coupon for something with those,use them for that as well, you can actually use 2 coupons..one for the one you buy and one for the one you get free.. Couping is fun :wink: