View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 05:15 AM
peggymunday

There's a wonderful magazine out called "All You" that can only be found at Wal-Mart. It has lots and lots of coupons in each issue. The May issue had $85.32 worth of coupons and June had $91.60. They also have a website that is great for getting freebies and coupons - allyou.com (which will also tell you which coupons are in each issue). And if you get your coupons from your Sunday paper, check your local Dollar Tree and see if they offer editions. Mine has The Jackson Sun from Jackson, Tn which is the one I buy to get my Sunday inserts. Normally my paper is sold for $1.50, but at Dollar Tree of course, it's only $1.00. Before I clip a coupon I've already saved 50 cents. I usually get between 4 and 10 papers, depending on how many inserts. You can also search online to see what coupons are going to be in the Sunday paper beforehand. And my local Walgreens stacks coupons, meaning you can use a manufacturer coupon WITH one of their coupons in their ads. Makes it like they do double coupons. The only double coupons here in Dyersburg, Tn are Kroger's (daily double coupons up to 60 cents), and Fred's (only on Saturdays, double up to 60 cents also). Someday I'd like to save as much as they do on Extreme Couponing, but I've got a long way to go.