Old 06-07-2011, 08:14 AM
Nancy Ingham

I agree with Clem55; “just be glad it is all in one room“. I currently live in a 1000 sq. ft. Condo. My sewing/quilting machine in on the dining room table; I have piles of paperwork (magazines, patterns, etc) stacked on the living room chair; two quilts (in progress) are hanging over the back of the same living room chair; bags of quilting tools/supplies are in a bag on the floor next to the dining room table. My cutting boards, varies rulers, and a portable ironing board is in the living room standing between the couch and the wall; and bins of material, batting, etc. are in the guest bedroom(stacked in the corner of the room and in the closet). It is always a nightmare when we have company or the grandkids come to sleep over when everything needs to be moved. I am always looking for the one thing I need, but never sure which room or pile/bag etc.,I put it in. I often think of those of you that quilt in RV’s on the road. God bless you! All of you with a sewing room that are able to put all of your things together and shut a door are truly blessed! Happy quilting to all wherever you work from!