View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:07 AM
peggymunday

Originally Posted by romanojg
No, this was just two days ago. The 7-11 store had inserts; it was just the ones from the dollar store and the cashier was nice enough to warn customers when they were buying more than one that there had not been fliers or coupons for the past couple of weeks. Here we do get coupons on holidays; especially on holidays. As a matter of fact the newpaper will send a special section out to home addresses thru the mail even if they don't subscribe
Yes, this past weekend, June 5th, had coupons. But, the weekend of May 29th, there were no inserts. I'm not assuming all locations are the same as here - it tells you on the internet sites that give you insert information, that certain weekends do not have coupons. As for your Dollar Tree not having inserts when they are scheduled to be, I'm sorry they've missed some. It may be particular to that store, and I don't know why that would happen since they are supposed to be the same as all other papers distributed. Perhaps a carrier that collects coupons??? Gee, I hope that's not the case. Even though mine hasn't had any problems when they were scheduled to have inserts, I still check before purchase. I check in Wal-Mart too, if I happen to get to Dollar Tree too late (you have to get there when they open, here it's 9am on Sunday). Wal-Mart papers do get picked through the later it gets in the day. One site that gives insert schedules is http://www.sundaycouponpreview.com/2...sert-schedule/ . It also has listings of coupons in the inserts as well (gives you extra time for planning).