Old 06-10-2011, 04:43 PM
charity-crafter

Originally Posted by dixiechunk
This has nothing to do with the good sold in JoAnn's but I have a real beef with the fact that they don't have restroom facilities.
Wow, mine has 2 bathrooms. They just put in the second one recently. It's very nice.

My JoAnn's isn't bad. Lots of quilting fabrics. I like the clearance area especialy when they have a 50% off clearance- I can get nice fabric for $2-3 a yard. I stock up on thread when it's 50% off.

I don't like the fact that over 1/2 the store is Michael's type stuff.

I have stumbled across a rude clerk occassionally but I report them the manager immediately.

I tend to shop the sales and use coupons mainly. Especially the 10% off the entire purchase. I have noticed a lot of the coupons are for 50% items not on sale and find everything is on sale...so I hand my coupon to someone who has a cart full of stuff.

I don't like my local Hancock fabrics. They have the rude and unknowledgable people. When I got my embroidery machine I was looking for tear-a-way stablizer and the lady kept trying to sell me fusable interfacing.

If you don't have one near you, don't bother wasting the gas. Mine is just across the street from work so it's convienent.