View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:05 AM
Rebecca Chambley

Yes, I do alot of quilt as you go. I watched the technique several years ago. And through trial and error, have come up with my way of doing it. I have done several that way. But I still also love doing hand quilting. I just finished 2 Fall quilts, Full size. 1 Christmas quilt, full size, I have 2 antique Maple Leaf quilt tops that where given to me, Those I will do by hand, full size. I also have 2 crazy quilts going, 1 full size, and 1 twin size, I do alot of ornate hand work on my crazy quilts, 1 of the crazy quilts is a gift, the other is a request. And then I just drew up my own design of 2 other quilts that I'll be pulling fabric for. 1 will be a novelty fall quilt and the other will be a novelty snowman quilt. Which I'm very excited about starting. But today I'm going to participate in the class here on the board. So I stay totally in to my quilting. I've been called obessive, compulsive, but alway in a nice way. And thats fine, I've been addicited for quiet awhile and I desire no cure.