View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Camille

Gee, I didn't think I'd get such great compliments like this. Thank you for your kindness. I'm now working on a black and white with red all over vest which is lighter in weight with no batting. I also started a red jacket with Asian fabrics, but that's now on hold till the fall. The jackets are very warm and cozy. The batik jacket has gone thru 2 transformations already. I lost 130 lbs. and would not part with that jacket. I managed to alter it each time. I recently bought a Mega Quilter with a frame and still haven't attempted to quilt anything. Bought it from a dear friend on-line, so no guide classes. Sure wish I lived near Charisma to teach me. I'd pay anything for her to teach me a tiny bit of her talent. I have several quilt tops to be quilted. All my other jackets have decorative stitching done on my Bernina 200e. I also have a Bernina Aurora 430 with a BSR that I stipple quilt smalller quilts. I suffer from more hobbies than brains. Problem is, I have to work full time with little time to play. And I work over an hour from home. Thanks again,
Camille