View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 05:47 AM
Bill'sBonBon

No it is not just you,I believe we all feel that way some times. I am retired and I still don't have the time do quilt all day, only some in the afternoon.I haven't been on the board much until the end of march. My DD had a hysterectomy,Then it didn't heal,she had a 1 1/2 " deep and 2" wide hole in her belly. I had to learn to pack,she was at her home 15 miles away We tried it at my home but beds were to low,she had a high bed.. I went there once aday every day for abt. 2 weeks to pack it for her. DH was to have foot surgery on March 2nd. Did the preop stuff while DD was in the hospital. After EKG they said he was having a heart attack on the back of his heart. He wasn't, He is Fine a long story abt. that one. Anyway He finall had his surgery on April 2nd. I had a absess in the roof of my mouth :shock: MD was worried about Mouth Cance Had to go to a ENT that was fine It got Lanced,no Cancer On top of that I am a caregiver of my almost 83 Year old Mom. No all of this was happening in rapid sucession of each other bang, bang, bang Then I got a PM from this sweet Angel about not seeing me on the board.
Quiltncrazy gave me a pep talk and I started getting back on this wonderful site. I am doing a lot better, still have been having the same feelings you are haveing. It is just life you know and it is out of our control most of the time. So you just thank God you have the ability to do what needs to be done,and get on this board and tell everyone. :lol:
You will do and be fine,The house work will not go away, :( just do what you can when you can.
HUGS For You
BillsBonBon