Old 06-12-2011, 05:36 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by Butterfli19
About a week and a half ago I stopped eating chips and hershey kisses, first they're bad for you and expensive, or at least how much I eat. Felt pretty good, started eating more fruit and it has been warm and sunny and fruit always tastes better in summer.

Well, yesterday and today it has been cool and I've been hungry so last night I ate a handful of pringles and about 6 kisses and felt immediately better.

Do you think that our bodies get used to certain things and they just don't like not having them anymore?
Chocolate has caffeine in it just like coffee, and yes it can be addictive. But I think mostly it is a mental thing, we connect certains foods as "Comfort food" to us. I can't eat chocolate or drink coffee because they give me migraines; has to do with the way the coffee beans and chocolate are processed. So I found a substitute when I crave something sweet. I eat a couple Reeses White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, the small ones. It satisfies my sweet tooth. And when I crave something salty I eat some popcorn. If you don't overdo what you're eating, I don't see it as a problem.