Old 06-12-2011, 12:55 PM
virtualbernie

Originally Posted by cooper
let her have her space in the basement, but leave the door open. If there are fights, let them have at it, get some feliaway plug ins for temper tantrum easing, they are not cheap. But they do work, my 3 , 2 boys are large and the little girl is small, she hates one male as he bites her to get his way, his previous owner had him declawed, She is the sweetest thing, but all of a sudden she stays up front and the boys stay in my bed, found tooth bite son her. she hisses and bats at him, but when he bites, she runs and keeps to herself. keep a bottle of spray water on hand to disclipine. the plugins are at petsmart or petco
Yeah, that's the way mine are--the 2 boys are big and she's small. She's so small that my bil used to tease me telling me he was going to report me to the SPCA because I wasn't feeding her! He called her my "Clipart Cat". When she came back I had her spayed but she only got wider--no taller. Now she looks like a football with 4 legs! The only difference is that the boys are actually friendly and laid back (they came from a multi-cat household)--she's the one that doesn't like them! I actually have to watch her around children because she doesn't like to be picked up and will scratch or bite if held longer than 3 seconds...you can do anything to the boys.