Old 06-14-2011, 05:31 AM
jenniferlrn

Originally Posted by Rachelcb80
Originally Posted by tutt
I'm feeling your pain. I bought a 820 and mine is skipping stitches and eyelashing, but hoping I've resolved the eyelashing issue. I did a search on some Bernina groups and skipping stitches seems to be fairly common. I'll be watching to see what responses you get.
I'm sorry you're having trouble with your 820 too. Like you I've read quite a bit online and seems these are common problems. Very disappointing for a machine with a price tag like these ones have. Doesn't seem anyone gets much help from their dealer either. Almost like they're trying to pretend the problems don't exist. I really, really regret purchasing this machine and wish I'd have gone with the Janome Horizon, for less than HALF the cost. :(
If you are not getting the response that you want from your local dealer then I would go to the Bernina company and e-mail them and tell them exactly what your machine is doing.
And if you are happy with this machine then please keep using it and try to get it fixed, don't regret this machine. For the majority Bernina is a great machine. I have one of the 1230 and absolutly love this machine. It is a work horse and I havn't had a bit of problem with her at all.
Again I would e-mail the company and see what they have to say about it. Maybe someone else is also having this same issue and they will suggest what you need to do. It surely can't hurt at all.
Hope this helps and that your baby gets to working well again really soon.
Jennifer