View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Skeat

Been there , done that!:)My second one would even 'puke' (no kidding) for me to get her and if I didn't move fast enough...she would grace everything w/it:)I had a good friend that hers did the same thing. I wish I would have had her doc, for he said for her to ignore it...period. She couldn't leave him in that circumstance, so she would change him, his bedding and put him back to bed. Then go to the kitchen and drink a nice cup of tea in the dark and count many times thru 100. Her method worked, for he realized it wasn't working:) Both of mine were up by 3am...mine were wide awake not just wanting mom. We would sit in the dark watching our local religious station that has soft music and beautiful scenery. It would sooth them and me:)Wise words told to me that I repeated over and over in my head was 'this too shall pass'....and, actually it does and sadly...too soon!:)Even though you prob don't feel that way right at the moment:)If you have a grandparent or someone to give you a night's break...take it!! I was on my own over here and thought many times that would have been a blessing. One night can make such a difference. I assume you are feeding that kid:)More then formula by this time:0)My mom had 5 kids and believed in that last drink to have baby cereal in it...it did help for awhile:)Could be this kid is hungry:)Keep us posted...Skeat