View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:16 AM
Swan Song

Those instructions are on the Bubble Jet Set. Those are basically the instructions I follow. I print, let the fabric sit for about 5 minutes then take the fabric off the freezer paper, let the fabric rest for a half hour (usually a bit longer since I tend to multitask). I then do things a bit differently. I heat set the piece before I hand wash with Bubble Jet Rinse after that I let that air dry. Then I heat set it again. Then I beat it up by throwing it in a washing machine on delicate in warm water with the towel and then into the dryer on cotton. I figure after all that the printing can take anything someone can do to it. So far I have not had a problem with losing any color or print quality.

I also on occasion use those pre-done sheets but only for quilt labels. I have found Printed Treasures brand to be the best. Still not as good for print quality as using the Bubble Jet Set so I would not print art work to it. When I use those sheets I do the same thing I do with the Bubble Jet Set. I print let sit 5 min. take off the backing let sit 30 minutes or so and then do as above, heat set, wash in Bubble Jet Rinse, etc.

Hope that helps anyone trying this out for the first time.