View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewaholic
Sorry if I spoke out of turn Rhonda - didn't realise you had a tutorial up and running must have missed it.
Himomi122 yes it would be good to see what color combinations every one would come up with as a block of the month.
Oh no problem sewaholic I don't consider you spoke out of turn I just saw the post and wanted to clear up any confusion on what is and is not allowed. As far as I am concerned I get frustrated when I find a pattern I like and can't use it because it is for personal use only and I sell my stuff.

So I want people to be able to use my designs and methods however you want but because other people are involved in the EBook venture the copyright of the written material has to be protected.

That means you can use my methods and quilt designs but not reproduce the book. Which makes sense anyway.

My whole reason for sending out the templates and writing the tutorials was and is to get my methods out there for people to use and enjoy the shortcuts. The EBook came up after that. It is an extention of more info for anyone who wants to learn more about using the Bostons

So please feel free to use my stuff! It is what I am working towards to share what I think is a fantastic way to piece. Thanks so much!!