View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
thanks all of you, wow no wonder I love this place. It was just so soon after loosing his mother. Rhonda, you are a special person and you do a lot as well as being so talented. Qc you are the best and crazy is the right name for you, don't ever change!

Let me know when you open up that quilting spa, will work for free! :lol: :lol: Will regroup today and be my old self tomorrow, Crazy

Ninnie
If it was open today, Ninnie, I'd send the car for ya, and give you top notch treatment. I'd even make sure you get the good looking masseuse!
Thanks Ninnie, for calling me crazy, lol, I mean it. Coming from you, it has a whole new meaning. How else would you describe the topsy-turvy world I live in? I told hubby, there are a lot of ppl on this board with some habits like mine, and he said we were all, "not normal".
I said, "depends on what you compare us to. With each other, we are the normal ones."
He said, "well your different from all of us, out here."
I said, "well, WHO is all of us? Since all-of-you, are not the same, I think you are in a minority."
He gave up. He always does. You think there is a man alive, that can out talk me???? Bring him on, and then hide and watch :wink:
(That is, if I find him interesting...if not, I just go talk to myself...me, myself and I...now there's a lively bunch!) :lol: