View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 04:26 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

[quote=Ninnie]Qc , can;t you just send that good looking masseuse to my house. :lol: :lol:

Feeling better now and made two chickens today, but not as nice as the ones on this board so just posted on blog for cousin to see.She will give me a hard time. She is crazy, like us! :twisted:

I am married to a very quiet man, how that happened I can't imagine. I make up for it though! He tells me all the time I'm not normal. Who wants to be normal? Not me. Sometimes I look over at him and he has this glazed look on his face. Can't imagine why :lol:
PS. Please teach me how to do that quote thing!

upper right hand corner of the replier's box...click on the word -quote...and when your reply box comes up, it will have that person's message in it, voila!...this is what you mean, right?
...glazed look??? boy, do I get that one, all the time...sometimes, bc he can't hear,...sometimes, he is trying to figure out, what I said....sometimes, he's not sure, it is smart to answer...and SOMETIMES, he has zoned me out on purpose :shock: !
Is it any wonder I came here looking for birds of a feather, lol? It's funny, how couples are...they rib each other about the differences, but in the end, those differences are what brought them together.
We are like two old shoes,...not as shiny, but been down the road together, so got same scuff marks. No sense in changing now. :D

I don't know why my words, sometimes come under the blue box, and sometimes, they are in it, with the person's quote, though.