View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 12:22 PM
loves_2_quilt

I like Hobby Lobby for the reasons listed here also. The selection of fabrics is good, and I can usually find what I am needing and in the amounts that I need/want.
Originally Posted by qbquilts
Originally Posted by n2stitches
I work for Hobby Lobby. It is a Christian based organization. This is why it is closed on Sunday and I am happy that it is. We are not a full fledged fabric store. This is why our selection is limited. We have good quality fabric, I believe. We used to get "send out" fabrics. These are fabrics that cannot be ordered. Our send out fabrics are generally seasonal. I have had no problems with any of Hobby Lobby fabrics and I have a TON of it.
I like shopping at HL and I do enjoy the fact that it is Christian based. I like the music played in it and the Christian merchandise that can be found scattered throughout the various departments (ie Christian stamps, VBS crafts, nativity Christmas stuff (not just Santa/snowmen), Easter crosses (not just bunnies), etc.). As you mentioned, the fabric selection can be limited at times, but when I'm in there shopping, I can usually find something that works for me. I think the quality is good - not LQS quality, but it's good enough for me to use without worry.