Old 06-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Melinda in Tulsa

hmmmm, how many? not sure.

1) Kenmore 158.1430 My first machine, purchased new in 1974, gave it to my mother when I upgraded and now I have inherited back. Very useable, but not in use. It resides in my mothers cabinet she got in 1952.

2) Kenmore 158.1914 my 2nd machine (purchased new in '76) a mechanical workhorse. My main backup machine if/when I need it.

3)Kenmore 385.1915, my first computerized machine. I keep it at my sewing buddy's house since we sew every week and I don't have to drag it back and forth.

4)Babylock Protege Serger, bought new in the 90's. Now resides with DD.

5) Pfaff 7570, my dream machine when I bought it. I still love that machine and it is set up for use in my sewing room. It was my main machine until I bought the BL Serenade.

6) Brother PE 150 4 x 4 embroidery machine

7) Babylock Imagine Wave Serger

8) Babylock Coverstitch Machine

9) Babylock Embellisher

10) Babylock Emore 5 x 7 embroidery machine

11) Juki TL2010Q bought with the intent of putting on a frame.

Grace GMQ Pro Frame for the Juki

12) Babylock Serenade, just got a month or so ago.

13) Singer 1896 Treadle, Perfectly ready to use at anytime altho I don't use it.

14) Singer 1938 Featherweight, simply cuz I wanted one, they are just soooo cute! Yes it is usable and it perfect for taking classes with.

15) Singer Rocketeer that is being stored here for a friend. Yes, it is in perfect shape and ready to sew with. It resides in a really nice cabinet.

Plus a Morse 4300 and a Cromwell that were my MIL's. The are at my DIL house in KY.

So, yes...it appears I have alot of machines but each and every one serve a purpose. Besides, it was not worth trading in whenever I bought a new machine. I can make a much better deal flashing greenbacks.

Oh, forgot one. A white 565 in a cabinet that I picked up at an auction for $1. Yes, it works!

So that makes....18?