Old 06-23-2011, 03:03 AM
Just-Lee

I took my machine for it's free servicing, where it is supposed to be completely checked out and "cleaned"-HA, what a joke that is! Anyway, it just needed minor adjustments for the overwinding bobbin and reverse associated loops, as well as "cleaning". Well, when I unpacked it, I notice a ton of holes in the plate (whatever you call it) around the feed dogs! Well, before I took it in, the plastic bobbin window/ access did not open very easily, but I managed ok. Apparently, they didn't like it, so they installed some thingamajig and now the window flies completely off of the machine and onto the floor...and there are 6, yes 6 holes, in the plate now. It's awful! I did not even mention any problems that I was having with it, so why would they mutilate my plate?? ARGGGGGGGG :evil:

Cleaning...I cleaned it before I took it in and it looks worse now. What is involved when dealers clean machines? How do you really know if they cleaned inside? I had lint all down around the bobbin case and everything, which had been cleaned before I took it in! Makes me mad and I really don't think you get what you pay for. I have big trust issues when I feel I have been mislead, so maybe I should just stick with the oldies that I can learn to fix/ service myself??