Old 06-24-2011, 02:58 AM
Just-Lee

Just to clear things up, when I said I went to other dealers, I was looking for another machine...not someone else to repair. This dealer has been in business for decades and only sells machines and a wee bit of fabric/ patterns/ accessories. I think they are hanging on by a thread, because they hardly ever have any floor models or machines...their spots are always empty. I could trade up and get 100% value towards a new purchase, but I just don't like it there and parts are becoming very hard to get in a reasonable time. I guess that happens when they merge so many brands and move it to China??

As I said, I believe the machine will function just fine, so I am just going to use it to take to classes and such, since it will be my lightest. I really want a featherweight, but the going rate for them is ridiculous- perhaps one day I will cave in.

Thanks for the support, as I just needed to vent a bit, but I am done with it. I am excited to order my new Juki today, but now I have to decide between the TL98 or 2010!! I am not a good decision maker when it comes to such things..lol