Old 06-24-2011, 07:43 AM
CAS49OR

Originally Posted by Just-Lee
OMG!! I never thought about it!! These folks are always on the defense, on their best day! I dread it. I have been considering selling this machine, just to not have to deal with them. I was new to sewing machines when I purchased, so I didn't do my homework. I always wondered why I would see people put their names on the machines with stickers and what not. I have no clue if it is mine or not, but it did have the same thread in it. Maybe I will just go trade it in today...ugh. Guess I will go remove the throat plate and take it with me...gulp! These mean old women scare me..lol.

Will post this afternoon when I get back, unless they lock me in their closet or something! Oh my! LOL
Don't let them scare you. Be assertive. I'm sorry you bought your machine there! They do not deserve your business if they are intimidating. Let us know what happens. The replies given here are correct. They cannot drill holes in your parts, or do any repair without telling you what is going on and getting your approval.