Old 05-02-2009, 07:51 PM
MsSage

If your gut says NO then listen. I am not saying he is a bad guy but your not ready, you might never be ready to get married again. Are you happy with him being in your life? Then leave things the way they are now, if he can not go on like they are then it is time for him to find someone ready to get married.
There is no right or wrong, is what it is.....

sorry that should have been adressed to "your friend" :roll:

I am ready to be married to David BUT he is not ready to for the 3rd time. He had one high school sweetheart who died right after he was sent overseas with the Marines came home married hmmmm yeah ok then took his son and got married to another single parent. Put her through law school. That was the worst divorce. So he is very gun shy. I know this and KNOW he is not going anywhere. We are planning the rest of our lives together and looking forward to retirement together. I want to be married but I will wait on him to be ready. I dont think of it as giving up freedom for the most part I do what I want, buy what I want and yes he gives me grief about "ALL that fabric" but he is NOT serious.
Being a couple you take the other in consideration in your decissions and plans but I like that part. I am also OK with being alone.