View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 08:17 AM
Barbm

Yippee! I think I've gotten the perfect team in place so this means I can go on vacation!!! So off to Hubert NC to visit my DD & SIL for the week of 4th of July.

So far, she tells me there a quilt shop close by- her friend Emily and she will gladly go with me. Could this be Hancock's- I've heard about them. Then I need to grab a map and see how far Gastonia is- I know there's a good one there.

And then- our quilting buddy- mimisharon is a stone's throw away in Jacksonville- need to take her to lunch (or bring it to her and her better half :) ). She offered to help out Jess when Mike was deployed- couldn't get Jess to take her up on her offer, but I truly appreciated it!

A trip to the beach for a day at Camp LeJuene. So- what is left for me to do? Anyone else in the area? I've already told family they don't need to come with me, I'll venture out alone.

Not planning on taking my machine with me, but will be bringing one of my extras for Jess to have. I pack light so I probably could cut or sew a bit while waiting for everyone to get up.