Thread: E-Readers
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 04:44 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Grambi
Originally Posted by susanwilley
I have a Kindle and I love it! It reads just like a paper back. You can log on to the Kindle website and have books in the blink of an eye. You can read outside or anywhere in bright light without a glare. You aren't able to do that with many others. If you read in bed you might want to get one of the little lights that attached to the cover, you will need good light to see at night, just as a book. It's great! I hear the Nook is a good one too! Not sure how well it is in bright light though.
Not sure how the Nook is in bright light, I always read in bed at night. The Nook Color is backlit, so no outside light source needed, which is great. The original Nook needs a light source.
You can adjust the screen settings and read in bright light. You can also purchase the screensavers that help w/that. I got them due to the finger prints and it helps minimize them. I have both Nooks and think they are the best thing out there. As long as you deal w/the instore people they have great customer service too.