View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JoanneS
I used to check their cars to make sure they weren't taking my small oriental rugs with them! They were great kids, but it took them a while to learn that 'What's mine is MINE!'
I have a youngest daughter that doesn't take anything, but when she borrows something, I have learned to ask for it in a bit, bc she will forget about it, and then think it was something I gave her.
another daughter would never take anything, but still had a key, and she did tell me, but she came over while we were gone and used my sewing machine, after I got my own room.
Sorry, but, I'd like to be there. I want to be able to work on presents and leave them all spread out, and now, with my Janomes???? really want to be there, if somebody uses them. I have good kids, but none of them take as good care of their stuff as I do. I always have, bc nothing has been free, and now we are on fixed income, may be all that's coming up the turnpike, lol!

Tink'smom...good for you, for confronting your son and walking out. So, what if you had a dozen irons...they are still yours. :wink: