Old 05-04-2009, 01:18 AM
blahel

Location: other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia

My mum was a joker and would always be teasing us..one of the things that still brings a smile when thinking of my mum is her taking out her false teeth (which she had since her early 30s) and then with her gummy smile and licking her lips in anticipation saying to us: who wants to give me a kiss then!
She also did it with my kids who would run and hide...another favourite memory is mum coming over and pretending to cough and then saying have you got any of that special medicine as she was partial to straight whiskey anytime!
My mum has now passed on and i wish i had spent more time with her creating memories instead of being so busy... so all of you who still have mothers make the most of them because when they are gone they are gone forever..i never listened to anyone who told me that and thought yeah yeah but it is now that she is no longer here that i wish she were here and i would give anything to see her again..dont get me wrong we had issues but i know my mum loved me and i loved her.