Old 05-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Kyiav10

My mom..... My mom is still here thank goodness, as I am soon to be 30. So hopefully I have quite a few more years with her!

I am sorry for those of you who don't have your moms around. I am willing to share my mom if you want.

My mom is a really hard worker. She worked a full time job and also some part time jobs. She would cater every Thurs night to bring in extra money. And I remember her selling Friendly Homes, is it?? Something anyway but I don't think that is right. She also used to cut hair on the side for extra money. My mom is still a very hard worker. She still has her full time job, cleans for a friend on Thurs nights and her friends son on Wed night to make extra money. She also works part time taking care of a lady on the weekends.

I remember being slapped across the face twice by her when younger for talking back to her, I deserved it. She only remembers doing it one time and she said she went right back to her room and cried after I stomped up the stairs. She also used to carry around a wooden spoon in her back pocket when my sister and I were acting up! HAHA

Kyia :D