Thread: Missing pet...
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 08:07 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Krusty was found today by my overly excited (almost 4-year-old) son. The outcome was not good as I had hoped it would be...
My son kept going back to check on him, to see if he was going to come out after we put him in some water...he was very positive that Krusty was going to come out. Krusty was not alive. My son told my mom that "Yeah, Krusty was alright; he was just dead." My daughter cried a lot, though. I have been really upset over losing him, then finally finding him dead... I didn't know someone could get attached to a crab like that! This is as bad as when I lost my dog last year. We'll get a new pair this summer on vacation. I'm still sad! :( :cry:

BTW: he was found right under the kitchen table, where is sit and use the laptop, probably not two feet from my foot. He was under a fold up chair I had gotten my husband for his birthday. He put the chair under the table, near the wall so it would be out of the way until he could use it...would know where it was. I guess Krusty got stuck under it. I looked right around that chair, and even moved it! Maybe he hadn't been under there the whole time because I moved that thing. I guess he's probably been dead a few days to a week.