View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Covered in Threads

So glad to hear you have a LQS that backs up their machines and will go the extra yard to be sure your happy and the machine is working in tip top shape. I'm especially happy to hear it's from Summerville's "People Places and Quilts". It's our plan to move there soon to be closer to our children and we have visited both of their locations - loved thier fabrics and they were sweethearts to visit with.
And to be honest, I've been wondering about the service I would get after being so spoiled by our local LQS - they know every regular customer on a first name basis, actually make an effort to remember all the machines you work with, they do make house calls and personally delivery the larger items, they will service your machine in 2 to 3 days or give you a loaner, will even do 1 day service for out of towners that call ahead, they take requests for special/new items seriously, have some amazing teachers, workshops and guest speakers (like Sue Hausmann). Oh the list goes on and on for Odegaard's In Flagstaff, AZ. The 4th generation of this family is now working there. Great people to be around and trust your toys with.