View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 08:06 PM
Ghetohound

Originally Posted by nance-ell
My foot in motion slammed into an immovable object (the tire stop in my garage). :thumbdown: It was the day of my family reunion, so I limp around, get the car loaded and head out. The pain wasn't really all that bad that day. Then I take my shoes and socks off that evening and it's already turning a nice deep shade of purple. Next day, all my toes are purple and 1/2 of my foot too! The bruising is almost all gone, but I'm still limping. It's my little toe - still swollen and so, so sore. :( I haven't had it x-rayed. Not sure that it's worth spending the money. Just wondering how long it's going to be before I can walk normally. Anyone else done such a crazy thing?
I broke my little toe running from the kids with the hose and tripped on their bikes. I immediately got sick when I did it. When I recouped, I took a peek and couldn't even move it. I ended up taping it to my other toes. It was purple like yours and finally healed after a few weeks. If I stub that tow now...ouchhhhhh. If yours hasn't gotten better, I would take a quick run to get an x-ray, but I don't think they will do anything for a broke toe other than taping it? Not sure.

Hope you get better!!!