View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:40 AM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
One thing I like about FedEx & UPS is that as soon as it it shipped, I start tracking it. I know when it will it every shipping point. Till it arrives I check several times a day. I can usually tell exactly what day & almost the time package will arrive. Got a friend that works for UPS & he will almost always have my package here by 10:00am if he is working my route. FedEx ground kinda makes me mad because they don't always ring the bell but they are usually here by noon. Glad you got the package. Design is pretty.
you can sign up for this online service with both fedex and ups. then, like debra said, you can track it by it's tracking number. if it does go astray, you know approximately where and can report it to the delivery company and the seller. sometimes websites charge extra for a 'signature needed' delivery and sometimes boxes are sent out without signatures being needed, so it's wise to keep on top of it yourself.

if you have a really large mailbox you can request a squishy. maybe they'll do that for you.