View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:05 AM
leona07

Amen, on the diapers!! My best friend had a baby when she was 17. I am like her daughters second mommy. I bought her a TON of diapers to help her out. Her daughter was very sensitive to diapers and could only of course tolerate the spendy kind. Too bad the organic rage hadn't yet hit 8 years ago, or she could have used organic disposable diapers.

I like doing a basket of a bunch of items for baby gifts. So I will definitely be putting diapers in the there. The expecting mom is wanting organic items for the baby. I just happen to have seen organic baby shampoo etc. coupons in the paper last weekend so I am going to get her a set of that too. I won a $10 gift card on the march shop hop and didn't find anything that I just had to have, but they had a set of two organic burp cloths for $9.99 so I got those for her too.

Also, while hunting on the internet for ideas I found something I thought was so neat!! It was a insulated bottle holder to keep a bottle warm so when you go places you have a ready, warm bottle waiting when it is needed. My best friend would have loved that!! It was always such a pain having to ask at places if she could get warm water to make a bottle, some people just aren't very understanding. So I may have to get one of those too.