Thread: Car troubles!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Shemjo

I have an older van, 97 Chrysler, that has a problem running. It will start, but not keep running. It has had electrical issues in the past, but nothing that could be pinpointed and fixed. The door locks used to go crazy up and downoccassionally when I was driving at lower city street speeds. Hasn't done that for several years. Last spring it started THIS nonsense, but after sitting for a bit, maybe 10 minutes, it would start and run fine. When I got it to the shop where thy could look at it, it wasn't doing anything where the codes would show up. You can't fix what you can't find! It would run fine for several months and do it again. Last Friday, I had it towed to the shop because it wouldn't run after an hour. May have found the problem, but then it started running. Drove it Friday and while it was running fine, all the dash indicators went out, then came back on, while the radio was still playing! Today, Wednesday, it wouldn't run and I am sitting at the shop while they are looking for the problem again! GRRRRRR! Pray that they canfind and fix the problem! :?