View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Pamela Artman

My daughter lived in an old house where there was a very playful ghost. Her brush would disappear and then days later she would find it on the top shelf in the hall closet. Once my SIL removed his ring and laid it on the sink while he took a shower. When he got out, he could not find it and my daughter and both girls (ages 2 and 4) were in the kitchen at the table the whole time. Some time later, the light bulb burned out above the bathroom vanity and when he removed the globe, there was his ring! The attic light would come on repeatedly and she could hear a rocking chair rocking up there. But the most convincing "visit" was after my DD and SIL had an argument and he stormed out of the house. She laid on the bed and cried until she fell asleep. She woke when she felt him sit next to her on the bed, but she didn't open her eyes. She felt him gently push her hair out of her face and then she opened her eyes... and no one was there! She looked in the driveway, and his car was still gone. spooky!