View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Zappycat

Originally Posted by Kas
Originally Posted by klgreene
I also believe in spirits of the dead. About 10 years ago I met a young Native American boy, and went to visit he and his family. They gave me the name of Snow Owl. While visiting him he took me to several different places in his area. One of the places was Siche Hollow, which is just like a beatiful park. When walking back to the car, I looked at a tree, and there was a white looking owl from sap or something. It startled me, and he didn't see it, but once my pictures were developed, I askef his mom what she saw on the tree. She immediately said a snow owl. Then we went to a burial grounds. I took all kinds of pictures of things, but when I had them developed, there were no pictures of the actual burial grounds. Everything else came out. I believe the spirits did not want me taking pictures, so there was nothing to develop.
Either that, or you left the lens cap on! Just kidding! I believe. My church was the family home of George Steele. He was one of the foremost architects in pre-Civil War Alabama and Georgia. The tales of what was seen and heard in that house (mansion) are too long and too many to relate right here, but one happened to my mom when she was pregnant with me. When I was about six or five, someone set fire to the main floor. It gutted one section, but the rest was saved. During cleanup and repair, people from the congregation stored stuff at their homes that used to be at the church. My dad brought home some tools (being my dad!). When he brought them through the front door, our dog's hackles rose and she growled while she followed my dad to the top of the basement stairs. My mom freaked and told him to just take those tools right back out of her house! He told her she was being rediculous and didn't. Well, that's when Jennifer (the dog) started acting very strange. She would walk through the house growling. And the sound of cabinets and doors opening and closing started. Our hall closet is stuffed to the gills with linens and junk and you still to this day have to put one hand on the stuff while you open or shut the door so it doesn't come crashing out. The last straw was when my mom heard that door pop open. She was mad because she knewshe would have to clean up all the stuff. But when she got to the hall, there was Jennifer...growling at the closet. The door was closed. My mom went and got the tools and set them outside and wouldn't let them back in. There was never another problem until I was in highschool....but that is for another time!
Ooooo...can't wait to hear more!