View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:08 PM
kwilter

I often have dreams of my paternal grandmother, her daughters (my two favorite aunts); sometimes they are all in my grandmothers small kitchen, cooking up wonderful food and having a jolly time - when I wake, I can smell the food!

I often hear my mother's voice and feel her soft touch. Occasionally I will sniff her cigaret smoke. No one smokes in my home.

My son who has a music studio in our attic, told me a couple of times that when he glanced out his door toward the door to the greater part of the attic, he saw a figure all in black but was not afraid since he felt the figure was not malevolent. The figure dissipated at once.

My father told me of a time many years ago when he and his two brothers went up to Wisconsin to do some hunting on private property. They would board at the home of the woman there and the house was a typical summer-type frame cottage with a closed-in front porch and a screened porch in the back. When they arrived, she was playing a piano on the front porch. After sleeping the night they arose early and went to tiptoe out as quietly as they could so as not to wake her. They exited out the rear screened porch and were shocked to see the piano THERE instead of on the front porch. He said he remembers they were all creeped out.