View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:54 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
K, thanks for the garden tour! I love looking..your backyard must be huge! I'll try to post a pic of my teensy garden tomorrow...it rained here all day. It doesn't want to seem to stop and I need to get in the garden and tie tomatoes..badly need to!!

Its funny how different regions and countries cook the same food so differently. Here in the southern USA...whatever it is you need to cook-its fry it, or you could fry it...then again, you could fry it. :roll: That includes all veggies, meats and fish. :roll: Can you tell by our big buts and bellies?
Now Patti, you are are being a silly-billy, cause i seen your pic, and you got a cute figger too, but you are so right about southern ppl...fry, fry, fry! I try not to so much anymore, but every once in a while...oh, some good ole fried chicken and tater salad, or, one of my favorites, - catfish fillets!
I do think southern ppl would dip and fry just about anything. K, you could walk thru a fair or flea market here, and your bound to find something battered, fried, and a stick in it...just be careful, ya never know if it was something trying to crawl past, and like a cat, they just jumped on it! :shock: :lol: