Thread: OTT LIGHTS
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:35 AM
leona07

I LOVE MINE!!!

I lucked out and got two for free!!! I order a sewing cabinet last year, spendy!! Two times they sent it to me with damage to the wood. I am not a complainer but if I am gonna spend that kind of money then I think there shouldn't be scratches, gouges, etc in the cabinet. Anyhow, because of my trouble the company I bought it from sent me a free table top ott light. I was thrilled because I wanted one and was going to ask for one for christmas. Then.....a week later, I got another one...for free!! This one was sent to me by manufacturer of the cabinet (where the store I got mine from purchased it).

My grandma is a sewer and had been complaining about not being able to see as well, and wanted better lighting. She has one of those bendy clip on desk lamps but it got SUPER hot. So I gave her my second one for her birthday last year. SHE LOVES IT TOO!!!

The bulbs in both of ours are still running strong! If I remember correctly the bulbs last several years, depending on how much you use the lamp. And the replacement bulbs for how long they last are cheap in my opinion!!

I would get one if I were you!! They don't get hot, and the light is better, and they swivel and move around great so you can see what you need to see!!