View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 10:40 AM
hpylady

When I got to this post, the first thing I saw was a white owl I thought, then I read the post. So I saw an owl before I even read the post.

I have had alot of things I could not explain, whether, ghosts, angels or demons, I don't know. I believe that once you die, your soul goes to Heaven or Hell and once a soul goes to Heaven, it never returns here. I just am afraid that the ghosts that has been seen are really demons that Satan makes look identical like your loved one and the purpose is to win your soul to him. I would love to see my dad that gone on and other loved ones, but I don't want to desturb their souls, I want them to rest in peace.

But I do love to watch Ghost Hunter shows and so forth. I went to Gettysburg and went on 2 ghost hunts and even used the equipment like K2 meters and voice recorders in an old cilvil war mansion that no one lives in. It was scarry and excitement.

I have seen and heard and smelled things that I can't explain. I love reading these threads and actuallly have read every word when usually I skip alot of reading, because I am such a busy and active person. Have fun! :shock: