Old 07-06-2011, 03:09 AM
Butterfli19

Originally Posted by svenskaflicka1
when i was much younger, i worked my hospital job full time, had three kids and hubby, at one time had 22 pets around here, had a huge garden, canned and froze produce, made jam, took night classes, sang in the choir at church, taught sunday school, was a deaconess, and headed up the monthly birthday cake donations for a nearby institution for mentally ill long term patients. now, i work .9, have no kids, one hubby, one ancient cat, and no time. i don't know how i used to do it. now time is sucked up by some hungry hole in the universe that just plain sucks it in like a tornado. more and more i do less and less. i wonder if my generation is the one that's finding out the hard way that you can have it all--but you get too tired to do anything with it!

now after work i sit and catch up on the computer, and take a nap so i have enough strength to put on my jammies and do it all again the next day.i buy fabric, sew a little now and then, and wish i had energy to do it all again. i will die with one more project on my mind, and one more quilt laying by the machine...
Wow. Just reading this makes me tired, lol.