Old 07-10-2011, 07:24 AM
romanojg

I would definitely complain; actually I'd be yelling. That is crazy; I'd want it fixed the correct way. If they are a repair shop specializing in that brand of machine I'd go to the machine company; like viking. I bought an old viking #1 last year from ebay and it had a 2 yr warranty on it. I could never get it sewing right and the seller was really good at sending me additional items trying to get if fixed. I finally decided to take it into to a local shop; the shipping would have killed me. A janome shop was offering 10 off on any type of machine servicing but I decided I'd go with one that was for Viking; my machine was old and they can get older parts easier. It was going to cost me 147 for the part. Then an hour late they called me back and had found a used part for 30; I was so excited. They wouldn't even order parts for my machine w/out talking to me first. That is the way it should be. I would want to know why or how they could justify putting all of those holes in it and not saying anything.