View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 06:23 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by tdgiffin
thank you. I have never tried Weight Watchers. I would rather not pay for a program because when I stuck to it, the South Beach was very healthy and I lost a lot of weight pretty quickly.

I have kept off the fifteen I lost for good, but fifteen more needs to go. I have developed heart issues, and I need to get in shape!
South Beach diet is a very heathy eating style to go by. It gives you a mix of the things that you need. I love when I cut carbs because the first thing to go is my tummy; which is as it should be because that is the first thing that comes when you gain. After about the first 3 days you quit craving carbs and you feel really good about yourself. I need to lose about 20 lbs so this is the diet that always works for me. I had the surgery to lose weight years ago but I still have to watch what I eat or I'll gain; that is just the way life is; no easy fixes.

No matter what way you chose to lose weight drinking water is an important step. Not only does it help you feel full it cleanses the body and may prevent having problems with your gallbladder.