View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

I like how you express yourself about quilting, "it's my stress reliever and my stress cause."
That's me! I love it, so it can drive me bonkers at times, but too addicted to the highs to ever give it up. :wink:
I've been forced to change over the years, I'm a middle of the road gal, now.
I kind of go with the flow, of how body and head are doing. I try to get some housework done, every day, and cook most days, except I slough off a bit, on weekends. But hubby does not go hungry. If no decent leftovers, or nothing quick to fix, I will still cook.
He likes to run the road, so he eats on the run sometimes. i quilt best, when house is empty. Even if he is asleep in his chair, my attention is not 100% on quilting, with him around. Can't tell, when he will want me to do something, or yell, "hurry, hurry, come look at this"...talking about the tv.
He has Crystal doing it now. She sits with granddaddy and watches, 'Funniest Home Videos"...and she just has a duck-fit, for me to come look! We enjoy it the most, when she is here, bc she is just like me. We love the whole slapstick comedy type stuff.
I don't know why, we think it is so funny. We are probably the most tenderhearted in whole family. We just love to see ppl, fall down, trip, hit their heads, fall on their watoosies...it's all funny! :lol:
Washing fabrics for this weeks projects, and gonna be a tote-ing very soon. will post a pic as soon as I can.