View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 01:04 PM
moonwork42029

Shelving, shelving and more shelving... if you can afford it get even more shelving, lol.

Pegboard on the wall with some hanging do-dads for garages work good. Good for hanging your rulers, scissors and other items within reach.

Keep your one big wall open for your "design wall" and have a way to hang your design wall backing on it

Folding tables are great for extra work space (and for family dinners) and can be taken down if you don't want them up all the time.

Radio / TV / Computer / Printer area would be great so you can give yourself a break and read the QB during your breaks, lol.

I love little boxes that I slide in and out of my shelves for scraps and fat quarters...I use the used medium size flat rate boxes and cut off the "flaps".

I like having to "get up" every once in a while just so I don't get overly stiff from sitting too long so I have my ironing board out of finger reach.

Be sure your fabric can be covered up to protect it from sun if you have windows in your area without curtains.

Have fun...look forward to pictures